All the style with all the practicality…
…and all of the eye catching design expected from a member of the TGA Vita family but in a package the perfect size for nipping around town.
There are no compromises on features either with the high visibility, long life LED lights and indicators as standard across the Vita range and included on this newest and most compact version, as is the clear digital display giving you all the information you need.
The fully adjustable seat provides complete support and rotates to make getting on and off easy. Delta handlebars, easy to use fingertip controls and an adjustable tiller mean that all users can find the perfect driving position for all-day comfort.
With full suspension featuring double wishbones at the front and rear mono-shock absorber, the Vita Lite has a smooth ride normally only associated with much larger and more expensive scooters. The 5 spoke alloy wheels deliver an eye-catching statement and the low profile pneumatic tyres provide consistent traction and stability over all types of terrain.
Striking metallic red paintwork ensures that you arrive at your destination in style. The TGA Vita Lite represents a pioneering direction for mobility scooter design bringing together the cutting edge Vita family style together with many of the proven and popular features in a compact and practical package.
- Large scooter style and features in a mid-size 6mph package
- All-round suspension with revolutionary rear mono-shock absorber
- Stunning 5-spoke alloy wheels and low profile pneumatic tyres
- Fully adjustable and rotating seat
- Super bright, long-life LED front and rear lights and indicators
- Front and rear bumpers to protect bodywork
- Clear digital display to provide all the information you need
- Range of storage options available
- Range of approximately 15 miles (25km)
- User weight up to 21 stone (135kg)
- Max speed: 10kph
- Length: 119cm
- Range: 25km
- Width: 62cm
- Capacity: 21 stone
- Ground Clearance: 8.5cm
- Battery: 2 x 36 amp
- Suspension: Yes
- Gradient: 17 degrees
There are no reviews yet.